A new version of the MetaGeek Eye P.A software is available, Version 2.2.
- When 802.1X Authentication 4-Way Handshake happens this is displayed so that you can spot troublesome connections that aren’t making it all the way through the handshake. A WiFi client isn’t fully connected to a network until the 4-way handshake is complete.
- The colour palette on Eye P.A has been improved making it easier to distinguish subframe types. The shades contrast more with each other, so it’s easier to spot the standard packet sequence of RTS, CTS, QoS Data, and Block ACK subframe types, and notice abnormal traffic patterns that can signal a problem.
- WiFi beacons are now gray in order help keep focus on actual network communications. This is especially helpful when there are multiple SSIDs on each radio.
- Support has been added for another WiFi adapter the TP-Link Archer T9UH v2 AC1900
- WiFi.Multicast and Broadcast “clients” are now aggregated together. This gives a cleaner, more accurate client list when multicast is used.
This update is free to all users with Eye P.A with current Metacare.